NE District Engineer Paula Gough thanks the many partners, MoDOT employees, and the contractor for working together to design and building the new South Lincoln Drive Interchange that includes three roundabouts. A special performance by the Troy Buchanan High School Drum Line kicked off and concluded the ceremony. See more pictures.
South Lincoln Drive Interchange to Open Monday, September 9 by 5 a.m.
Ceremony to Be Held Tuesday, September 10
- Project awarded to Iron Mountain Trap Rock Co.
Iron Mountain, MO for $5,032,827.61
- Construction begins September 2012
- Interchange opens in Fall 2013
- Includes three roundabouts
- Completes east outer road connecting Route C
- Location north of existing South Lincoln Drive intersection
at US 61
- Includes removal of existing connections at South Lincoln
Drive and Bueneman Lane
Brenda Fahey with US Senator Claire McCaskill's office, Kerry Klump, Executive Director of the Troy Area Chamber of Commerce, Troy Mayor Mark Cross, MoDOT NE District Engineer Paula Gough, and Art Muensterman, representing Rep. Ed Schieffer who could not attend, break ground around one of the three circles at the ceremony, which was held on Friday, September 7 in Troy. Click here for more pictures and video.
August 21, 2012
Construction to Begin this Fall on South Lincoln Drive Interchange