Minimum System Requirements
- RAM - 2 GB if using Vista
3 GB if using Windows 7 or newer
- Internet Connection Dialup or High Speed (recommended)
- MoDOT Carrier Express works with Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0 and 8.0. If using IE 7 or newer, turn off the built-in pop-up blocker, which is enabled by default. See instructions below for disabling the pop-up blocker.)
- Java – Go to Java.com to download the most recent version.
To Turn Off Your Internet Explorer Pop-up Blocker:
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button, and then click Pop-up Blocker.
3. To Turn off Pop-up Blocker, click Turn Off Pop-up Blocker.
For more information on Internet Explorer Pop-up Blocker, click here.
How to identify which version of Java is installed on your computer:
For Windows 7:
From the Start menu, type 'Control Panel' in the Search programs and files box, then select the Control Panel entry under the programs section. Double-click the Java entry to open the Java Control Panel. On the General tab, click the About button to view the version installed on the computer.