| |
Missouri Department of Transportation

Social Media Facebook Twitter Flickr Instagram YouTube RSS

I want to purchase,

what do I need to do?


To purchase a surplus item, we need the following information:

  Name of your Company or

  Your Name


  City, State and Zip

  Phone Number

Please contact the district where the equipment is located. This can be found under Location at the end of the equipment discription.  Click on the District and the names and phone numbers will be displayed.

All checks are to be made out to the "Director of Revenue, State Road Fund"



About Us
How Do I...
Contact Us
Missouri Department of Transportation
Central Office
105 W. Capitol Avenue
Jefferson City, MO 65102
1-888-ASK-MODOT (275-6636)
1-866-831-6277 (Motor Carrier Services)
Driver's License Offices
| | |
Missouri State Government
© 2013 Missouri Department of Transportation. All Rights Reserved.   Privacy Policy.
RSS FeedYoutubeBlogFlickrTwitter Facebook